Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wedding Anniversary

Hello everyone, welcome again to my reallyreallife. While in class yesterday, my wife was in the bedroom on the laptop. After class I went to see her but she was in the bathroom. I grabbed the laptop and she had a list titled anniversary options. Oh no, Jun 12th is our wedding anniversary. My reallyreallife was almost reallyrealbad.

Gotta go. Gotta get on the case and celebrate 5 years to the baddest woman in the whole land. When we met she was just a 21 year old beauty and now she is a 30 year old beauty. I am blessed beyond all I could have ever thought. Next year will be the 10th year together. I look forward to the remaining years.

3 comments:

  1. Ok I am confused. Your post was done on June 10th and your anniversary is on May 12th, aren't you a little late. Congrats to you and your baddest wife ever :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Owens,

    Wow, I remember those days when your wife was just a little girl trying to tell me what to do as if she knew. tee hee. She was so so sweet then and she still is now. But I always knew you two were meant to be together because you both are nuts.


    Delina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Owens.

    As you may tell me and hubby are writing this together and I typed my response on his account, so I don't want him to take credit for my message. Yes,I am evil like that..............smfh.....!

    ReplyDelete